Thank you Sarika at Pure Reflections for this Mystery Blogger Award nomination. It’s my first time receiving an award for my blog. I wasn’t expecting this and I am grateful for your recognition. Thank you ❤ 🙂
Please visit Sarika’s blog at purereflectionsblog.wordpress.com
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
I was born in London, England but was raised, and now reside, in Canada. I have a daughter and can’t wait until I retire so I can pursue my passion for photography and poetry full-time.
I started blogging officially in May of this year. I am inspired by the beauty of redemption mixed with the grief of our failures and the struggle of day to day living– and the moments captured in a photo or a memory. We are surrounded by colour, smell, textures and sound– so often the things we sense are touchstones or they can be triggers and I write about them– most often in poems.
I like that I am organized and tidy but I don’t like that I am clumsy.
The most momentous time in my life is the birth of my daughter. She was born just before Thanksgiving on a sunny autumn day. We got to go home for the long weekend which we celebrated with family and friends.
I have a lot of favourite people. I really like the young man at the coffee shop who always asks me how my day is going and remembers the way I like my coffee– and the manager at work who is constantly in a good mood but I think my favourite people to be around is my neighbour and his partner who live across the street. They are the most reliable, straightforward and giving people I have ever met, and I feel welcomed in their presence.
My questions for my nominees, if they choose.
1. What movie have you seen recently and do you recommend it ?
2. What motivates you to blog ?
3. Who makes you laugh the most ?
4. What are you most proud of in life ?
5. What is one place you would like to visit but have never had the opportunity ?
My best post:
This is my favourite
I am grateful for all the people who read and blog
and make this world a better and more beautiful place !